Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can sum1 plz trade me an Arceus name:Brad friend code:2019 8339 1395 msn:danny_chidiac619@hotmail.c... thanx?

The Arceus can be any level I dont really mind becoz i live in Australia so i cant get it. If any1 has a Shaymin or Darkrai I would trade any1 for them

Can sum1 plz trade me an Arceus name:Brad friend code:2019 8339 1395 msn:danny_chidiac619@hotmail.c... thanx?
well i have all 3 only thing is that my wifi is down rite now but i hope to have it back during this week but sure im down to trade


i even have some shinys
Reply:dude.... i cant believe you posted all that stuff on here....


i hope you're 12 years old... i saw an article posted by some 19 year old guy talking about his pokemon....sad...


pokemon was cool like...6 years ago for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment