Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have asked before but still can not receive messages from a friend. His e-mail address is on sagainternet.c?

He has sent many messages on this address for years to my current address now they bounce back to him. I have cleared out my inbox to ensure room. He has checked he is still using the correcr address in fact he just returns on my sent e-mails so it must be right. I have now disconnected my spam blocker just in case that is blocking him as spam but his mesages still bounce back to him. Thanks to thoses what have tried give me answers but they were non of them to rectify this. If anyone can help, HELP, HELP, HELP as its so frustrating! John G

I have asked before but still can not receive messages from a friend. His e-mail address is on sagainternet.c?
there must be a technical problems to yahoo because some people ask similar question regarding emails that return..try some other time.and dont change or disable any thing that protects your infos or computer because you are not so sure it thats the reason.if you can receive those massages before then its not your computer who has problem.it could be yahoo.


yahoo help central might help you just search your question there and they will come out of some similar question that you can figured out

medium

No comments:

Post a Comment