Sunday, August 2, 2009

My friend he's asked to me y we are using 2+ in c++ y we r not using 1+ are 3+?

Sir please stop asking these kind of silly questions.





I understand you are trying to learn C/C++ language. It needs lot of logical thinking not these kind of silly thoughts. Its a ocean, so just keep going with good logical thinking and not with these kind of silly Q's.





Take it positive and go ahead with digging the codes not these kind of stufffff... All the best

My friend he's asked to me y we are using 2+ in c++ y we r not using 1+ are 3+?
hahah. in C, if you write "x++" that means "add one to x". So C++ means "add one to C", like a newer version of C. It's more clever than saying "C version 2.0"
Reply:C++ is the new version of C.So its given as C++.


No comments:

Post a Comment