Sunday, August 2, 2009

How can I say "Forgive me" to a friend I haven't spoken to for 2 years b/c of a row we had? I find it so hard!

I to find it hard. Firstly you say you want to say "forgive me". Is there an "I'm sorry" in there too? There needs to be and that should probably be spoken first. Believe me, it helps in feeling your own humanness to do so. You can only grow and go beyond when you do this.

How can I say "Forgive me" to a friend I haven't spoken to for 2 years b/c of a row we had? I find it so hard!
You may find it hard, just as your friend is probably finding it hard.


Just come out with it, be spontaneous, and it will be over with soon...hopefully with you and your friend on speaking terms again :)
Reply:write him or her a well-worded letter explaining your feelings and ask them to call you...or tell them you'll call them at whatever time and day then do it. admit it if you were an as.s, they'll like that. good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment