Sunday, August 2, 2009

I lived with a long time friend borrowed clothes and now says there gone b/c i abandon them?

I LET HER BORROW MY CLOTHES IN GOOD FAITH. I WENT AND STAYED WITH HER AT THE BEACH FOR A WEEK AND LEFT SOME CLOTHES THERE FOR HER TO BORROW. SHE SAID SHE HAD NOTHING TO WEAR AND SHE WAS GOING THROUGH A SEP. FROM HUSBAND. WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE AGE FOUR. DO I HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO GET MY STUFF BACK? IF SO WHAT DO I DO? I HAVE TRIED TO TALK TO HER BUT SHE SAID THIS IS HARRASMENT

I lived with a long time friend borrowed clothes and now says there gone b/c i abandon them?
Yeah you have a right to your stuff. That sucks shes gonna ruin a friendship over clothes. If they were really worth it you could take her to small claims court but you will need reciepts and stuff. If her friendship is worth more than the clothes then let by-gones be by-gones and just dont lend her anymore of your stuff.
Reply:that's very wrong of her to do that but my ex friend did the same thing to me but instead of getting my stuff back she burned it, so yeah I'd go to her house and ask very nicely " can i please have my stuff back" and if not get the law


No comments:

Post a Comment