Friday, July 31, 2009

A friend of mine gives head to guys and she drank out of my drink bottle as did i after her, should i c a doc?

a friend of mine gives head to guys and she drank out of my drink bottle as did i drank out of the same bottle without knowing she drank out of it,is it possible for me to get any infectious diseases? should i go see a doctor?

A friend of mine gives head to guys and she drank out of my drink bottle as did i after her, should i c a doc?
While the likeliness of you catching something from sharing the same bottle is minimal, I'd still be aware of the fact that nothing is 100%. As should your friend. In school they tell you that sharing a drink with someone won't give you HIV/AIDS. I think it is a false security. This friend of your is rather careless, and if she randomly performs acts on guys, I'd recommend a no-shjare policy. Nothing is fool-proof when it comes to STDs and illness. Except abstinence...So abstain from sharing.





If you aren't displaying any symptoms, I would not worry much about going. Unless its going to calm you down. Your friend definitely needs to go though. I'd hate to sound so nagging, but its true. Good lives go to waste so easily, and you need to protect yourself.





Check out the Center for Disease Control if you have any other concerns.

cvs

No comments:

Post a Comment