Friday, July 31, 2009

My friend is putting her life in danger with a boyfriend how do i break them off or let her c the reality?

she is so blind by this stupid love. she SAYS SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM. I NO I SEEM LIKE A BAD FRIEND BUT I'M TRYING TO HELP HER CUZ I CARE. PLZZZZZZZZZ I NEEDS 2 STOP THIS RELATIONSHIP. HER PARENTS DONT AGREE WITH IT 2 BUT SHE DOESN'T CHANGE.

My friend is putting her life in danger with a boyfriend how do i break them off or let her c the reality?
you can't stop her, it is her life and she has to make her own mistakes, sad as that is, all you can do is express your feelings about the relationship and let her make up her own mind, whatever the consequences she will have to live with them. The more you tell her not to go with this guy the more she will want him.

gardenia

No comments:

Post a Comment