Friday, July 31, 2009

How do i tell one of my friends to leave me and my best friend alone!?

okay so i had this best friend(1) and we had a figth.i started hanging out with another one of my friends(2) who i wasnt that close to and we were always together.i got back with my best friend(1) but my other friend(2)who imsort of getting annoyed ofis always there when i want to be with my best friend.


shes ther when


nutrition time


P.E. time


and sometimes lunch time.


at lunch time i go with my best friend(1)but when i go to her(2) shes mad that i left her.











how do i tell her(2)i want some alone time wiyth my best friend


friend #2 is destroying my friend ship with my best friend b/c friend#2 is always with us and my best friend is starting to like talking 2 her and sometimes her onlly ex.inP.E..how do i tell friend #2 that i dont always want 2 be with her.i want time with my best friend.

How do i tell one of my friends to leave me and my best friend alone!?
There is two ways you could do this. You could be brutally blunt and tell #2 that you used her for comfort and support while #1 was mad at you. And that you don't want to be her number one best friend anymore.





Or you could just beat it around the bush and just ditch her, not call her. And be flat out rude.





But i REALLY think you should stick with my first idea. Honesty is better.

nil

No comments:

Post a Comment