Friday, July 31, 2009

My best friend has temporarily stopped talking to me b/c of his ex... what should I do?

Me and him are real kool we have known each other for like 5 years now we tell each other everything from ex's to first times and we used 2 talk everyday until he went with this girl (she didnt like him 2 talk 2 any female) but they are over wit now so we got 2 callin each every day n night so his ex comes back in the picture n she is always arguin with him n he tells me this n that about her n says he doesnt want 2 here her voice cuz she says mean things to him so the other day I heard they were hanging out.... im not mad jus irritated cuz they are gonna get into it again n he is gonna tell me everything that happend (its happened like 7x no joke) but ive text him like 3x in tha past week n he hasnt talked 2 me its pissin me off now cuz when she is gone he starts talkin back me.... its like he is scared 2 text me back cuz she is around. what should i do??? (sorry so long)

My best friend has temporarily stopped talking to me b/c of his ex... what should I do?
tell him that you are NOT someone to be treated like that.friendship is 24/7 not just when he needs you.your feelings are important too and should be respected.


No comments:

Post a Comment