Monday, May 24, 2010

I have two friend poblems. Firstly, 3 of my friends are being rude (each one in her own way), and secondly....

1. Three of my friends are being kinda rude. Friend A is making mean comments such as "How are you going to have a birthday party at your house? It's PUNY!" and "You're such a party pooper." Friend B is always bragging or just being plain rude. When she gets a good grade or is the first to finish her work, she'll say things like, "I got an A+! What did you get (yea, she asks other ppl their grades)?" and "Oh, well, I finished reading the book before time was called!" Finally, Friend C is also bragging, but in a different sort of way. When she is th eonly one to get a perfect score she'll go around saying "Yes! Yes! Yes!" forever! It gets so annoying! But you know, I can't really end the friendship with her because are moms are really good friends, do everything together, and my mom even thinks Friend C is a "perfect little angel who will prove worthy in many situations".


2. Also, Friend C tries to be cool. Fine, it's so awkward when she makes a joke that isn't funny, or that is mean!

I have two friend poblems. Firstly, 3 of my friends are being rude (each one in her own way), and secondly....
1) Friend A doesn't seem to be much of a friend if she's constantly making comments like that. Unless there's some redeeming thing about her that makes you want to be friends with her, I'd say ditch her.





Friend B seems to be trying to make up for some sort of insecurity in herself. Trying to make herself feel better than everyone else, make herself feel important and good. This could just be something she needs to work out. you could tell her how annoying it is when she does stuff like that. Be open and honest and if she can't take it, she can't take it. She'll probably think you're jealous or something, but you'll know the truth.





Friend C - doesn't sound too bad... almost tolerable. You could also talk to her, esp. about her jokes that are mean or isn't funny. Other than that, I'm sure that she could be tolerated.





Hope this helps.

cvs

No comments:

Post a Comment