Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My mail friend wants recv the fund thru my a/c from her late father’s a/c,wht risk may be in this transaction?

My mail friend told me that she has a refugee status, so she want that I receive the funds in my account in my country from her late father’s account. She will give me some money of them. For the same she asked me to write the bank in which her late father has account. I wrote the bank and found positive response. They required some necessary documents like power of attorney that must be endorsed by lawyer of her country. She arranged a lawyer also and asked me to contact him. If everything happen fine. What risk may be in this transaction?

My mail friend wants recv the fund thru my a/c from her late father’s a/c,wht risk may be in this transaction?
What risks may be involved? Well, the obvious risk is that this sounds *exactly* like a 419 scam. Check the links provided in my sources - particularly the last one, which sounds *very* similar to the situation you're describing.





It is almost guaranteed that this is fraud, and that you run the risk of losing large quantities of money through it, as well as identity theft and worse - there are even cases of these scams leading to the death of the victim.





You did the right thing asking about it here - now do the even righter thing and get out while you still can.
Reply:All I can say is... Something there is fishy...


No comments:

Post a Comment